Best 5 Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews:
Any kitchen needs a stand mixer and one of the best investments you can make, especially if you love baking. However, which one should you choose that is within your budget. With us, you can find the best five cheap stand mixer reviews that are sure to fit into your budget line. Many of them may not be from the most popular brands you know such as KitchenAid or Cuisinart, but they have received some great reviews online.
Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews – Best Space-Saver
Many of you may not know the Lorena Garcia Collapsible stand mixer, but this appliance can handle most mixing jobs. It folds flat and is light enough to store away or leave out on the cabinet. It has a high-torque motor with a 6-speed mixing adjustment that works with most of the available home mixing appliances.
This 10-piece set has a unique folding construction that saves you loads of space and when unfolded it opens up to a full stand mixer. You receive a cover for the appliance that protects the stand mixer when stored away and all the accessories you receive with your mixer are stored separately inside the mixing bowl.
It has an Offset mixer designed head, making it easier for you to add ingredients while rotating and includes a 3.5 QT bowl. The only difference with this model is that the bowl does not self-rotate and has a 270-watt motor. The footprint of this model is small and measures 11, 5 x 6 ¾ x 10 ¼ -inches when opened. The mixing bowls are dishwasher safe, but the utensils you need to wash by hand.
Included in the package, you receive the Lorena Garcia stand mixer, the 3.5 QT stainless steel mixing bowl, two beaters, two dough hooks, two whisks, a spatula cover, user manual and a recipe book. The stand mixer also features a release button for removing the attachments.
- Has a 270-watt motor that works with a 6-speed mixing adjustment,
- The stand mixer has a unique construction as it folds down saving you storage space,
- It has a 3.5 QT rotating processing/mixing bowl,
- You receive a 6-piece attachment set, cover, user manual and recipe book,
- Designed with an offset mixer head to add ingredients with ease,
Pros: the stand mixers affordable with all the available attachments, powerful enough to mix anything, packs away with ease into any space, the cover is superb as it protects the mixer when stored
Cons: only the mixing bowls dishwasher safe, the attachments made flimsy, and you can only use the mixing bowl sent with the mixer
Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews – The Best All-Rounder
The Hamilton Beach 64650 Stand Mixer is the best tool for a beginner. It can knead sticky dough and does all the work for you. You can even remove the mixer from the base if you want to use it as a hand mixer. It has a powerful 290-watt motor for mixing occasional batches of dough.
You receive a variety of attachments with the beater; the whisk, two dough hooks, and two beaters. The mixer has a 6-speed mixing action with a QuickBurst button that you use for tailor mixing and beating. You receive a 4 QT stainless steel mixing bowl with a rest bowl stabilizer.
You can buy different attachments separately for this hand mixer including the milkshake attachment.
- The Hamilton Beach 64650 stand mixer is made from plastic and stainless steel,
- You receive a 4 QT stainless steel bowl,
- It has a 6-speed setting with a QuickBurst button,
- Designed with a Bowl Rest™ mixer stabilizer,
- Can use it as a hand mixer or stand mixer,
- Has a 290-watt motor,
- The bowl is shift and stir,
- Measures 11.1 x 9.4 x 15.4-inches and weigh 5 pounds,
- Receive 6 attachments, and
- A one-year warranty
Pros: Great for shredding chicken, affordable to buy, versatile to use both as a hand mixer and stand mixer
Cons: A cover would have been nice to prevent flour mess; the dough hook is not working as expected
Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews – The Best Design
Ok, we can all agree that when it comes to the best design in stand mixers, KitchenAid is tops. However, when looking at a cheaper price range, the Ovente SM880R stand mixer comes close enough. For making donuts, this one compares well with other high-class models.
It has a high-speed performance with a 300-watt motor and operates with a 6-speed precision control setting. You can choose from two different colors in the range silver and metallic red. You have a 3.7 QT stainless steel mixing bowl and includes an overheat protection device. The base has a suction cup to keep the mixer steady when used.
The stand mixers designed with an easy adjust lever, an eject button for the attachments, and has a tilt release. It measures 11 x 9.8 x 7.2-inches and weighs 4.9 pounds.
- The Ovente stand mixer has a 300-watt motor with 6-speed precision speed control,
- The mixing bowls made from stainless steel with a capacity of 3.7 QT,
- Designed with overheating protection while the base has suction cups to keep it steady while mixing,
- The stand mixer measures 11 x 9.8 x 7.2-inches and weighs 4.9 pounds,
- Has an easy adjust lever, eject button, and tilt release, and
- You receive included the beaters and dough hooks with the user manual
Pros: Affordable, lightweight, fits in with any kitchen décor
Cons: mixes light items well, not great at mixing heavier dough
Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews – Best Stand Mixer for Beginners
The Dash Everyday stand mixer has a 5 QT mixing bowl and is an entry-level mixer to do the occasional mixing. The stand mixer is available in 5 vibrant colors green, pale blue, pink, red, and yellow. It has a small design and measures 8 x 10.5 x 11.5-inches and weighs 5 pounds.
The appliance made from plastic and stainless steel. You receive the mixer, a mixing bowl, two beaters, two dough hooks, and user manual with a recipe book. The accessories and bowl are dishwashers safe. When you look at the design, it may not compare as well with the more upmarket brands but still looks great.
It has a massive eject button to remove and replace attachments. While the button on the right of the stand mixer when held down lifts the top back and the different speeds work well. The mixer has a lever at the bottom that you can move left or right to set the rotation of the mixing bowl and the bowl does not spin.
Additionally, it has five suction cups to stabilize the mixer while used.
- With the 5 QT stainless steel mixing bowl, you can with up most ingredients to bake different foods,
- It has a 6-speed setting,
- Has a small retro design and you can choose from 5 vibrant colors,
- All the non-electric parts are dishwasher safe,
- You receive included two beaters, two dough hooks, user manual and recipe book,
- The stand mixer measures 8 x 10.5 x 11.5-inches and weighs 5 pounds,
- It has five suction cups to keep the stand mixer stabilized when used and has an eject button to remove attachments, a button to tilt back the head, and the bottom lever to adjust the mixing bowl, and
- You receive a one-year warranty
Pros: affordable, the speeds high enough to mix large batches of dough, the retro colors are great, have a small footprint, and is easy to clean
Cons: hard to remove the mixing bowl from the stand, does not mix through to the bottom of the bowl at times
Cheap Stand Mixer Reviews – Great for Daily Tasks
The Sunbeam 2594 stand mixers designed similar to the handheld rotating beaters. It is great to use with a soft dough and mixing batter on a daily basis. The appliance is a basic mixture with a tilt-head design, and there is nothing flashy about it.
When compared to your upmarket brands the beaters rotate independently as the mixing bowl is free-spin. This results in a 3-way mixing rotation as it blends the ingredients. You can use this model with a 2 QT or 4 QT bowl as it has an adjustable turntable. This is great if you have smaller tasks.
The bowls situated in an off-center position that helps you to add ingredients while in working. Furthermore, if you need an appliance to knead dough these models not recommended. The mixers made of durable plastic material and had a hefty motor that mixes ingredients well.
It has a handle on top that helps you with the tilt & lift motion and designed with two buttons for ease of use. Splatters minimized with the Sunbeam soft start technology that works well when adding dry ingredients. You receive two sets of attachments one is the chrome beaters for mixing cake batter to meatloaf, and the chrome dough hooks are great for kneading a softer dough.
You can also buy the MixMaster attachments to add it to your collection of accessories. It has a powerful 350-watt motor that is great for light batter mixing. It works with a 12-speed setting so you can stir, whip, and mix. The unit has a small footprint and measures 15 x 14 x 12-inches and weighs 10 pounds.
Also, it has a mixing head you can remove to help with the cleaning process.
- It has 350-watt motor with 12-speed setting,
- Designed with soft start technology that lessens splatter when adding dry ingredients,
- Has a burst-of-power function to give that extra mixing power when needed,
- Works with a 3-way mixing action decreasing buildup on the sides,
- Measures 15 x 14 x 12-inches and weighs 10 pounds
- Has an offset bowl position, and tilt locking head, and
- You receive a one-year warranty
Pros: has plenty of power, easy to assemble, has color-coded indicators so that you can place the attachments, lightweight,
Cons: the gears made from plastic, not made for kneading bread dough
The best five cheap stand mixers may not be up to par when compared to other upmarket brands. However, when it comes to doing the basic mixing, whipping, and light kneading they can handle the job. They are affordable to buy, and many of them have small footprints and great colors to choose. Furthermore, these stand mixers all have received some great reviews with the not so great in between. Nevertheless, if you need a helper in the kitchen to do the basic mixing, you are sure to find these big helpers by your side.