Best Cuisinart Stand Mixer Reviews – True Buyer Reviews:
Compared to other supreme brands Cuisinart stands mixers still rule the world. This stand mixer rises above most other top brands, and here with us, you will find the best Cuisinart stand mixers that customers are talking about. Always remember when choosing your appliance it may not always be the best for the mixing you need to be done.
Best Cuisinart Stand Mixer:
If you enjoy baking, bread and need a unit to make it, quick bread machines may be the best solution. Nevertheless, if you enjoy baking it yourself from scratch, you may find one of our Cuisinart kitchen mixers great for the job. Many bakers may disagree with us and find their food processor working the best when in need of kneading dough, but these stand mixers still stand out from the rest.
Why to Choose a Cuisinart Stand Mixer
When choosing your Cuisinart stand mixer you have a choice of three different models available on the market. They are workhorses compared to the famous KitchenAid models. Moreover, you should choose them for many different reasons that we will discuss here!
The Cuisinart SM-50 stand mixer is one of the latest additions to the range also known as the Precision Master 5.5 QT kitchen mixer. When you look at this wonderful appliance, you can see that they are changing the world in stand mixers with the design. This unit has more power, capacity, and available options on the market.
You can choose from two stunning colors, brushed chrome and white to fit in with your kitchen décor. With this stand mixer, they have changed the style completely making it look more sleek and sexy. It features a tilt-back head that is great for adding the different attachments you get. It has a slow start function that prevents spillage and mess when used.
Another superb characteristic is the 15-minute countdown timer that has an auto shut off function. The dials are easy to use, and you get an on/off, fold and speed control dial. It has one power port and has 12 different speed settings. While in use, the splash guard prevents spills and it has a pour spout.
The motors powerful working at 500-watts and it has a stainless steel 5.5 QT mixing bowl with handles. All the included tools and the bowls dishwasher safe making cleaning up task a little bit easier. Included with your SM-50 stand mixer, you receive the Chef’s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, the 5.5 QT mixing bowl, the splash guard with a spout, and a user manual with recipes.
Superb Features and Specifications
- Choose from two different colors brushed chrome and white,
- Made from die-cast metal construction,
- The Precision Master 5.5 QT stand mixer has a tilt-back head,
- Has slow start function removing spatter while the hold function is great to use with delicate mixing,
- Has an auto shut off 15-minute countdown timer,
- Works with an on/off and fold speed control dial,
- Includes 12-speed setting with a 500-watt power motor,
- Designed with one power port,
- You receive a whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, splashguard with pour spout, stainless steel mixing bowl with handle 5.5 QT, and a user manual with recipes,
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe,
- Measures 12.8 x 20 x 17.5-inches and weigh 9.5 pounds, and
- You receive a three-year warranty
Pros: Can mix, whisk, and knead dough, easy to clean as all the attachments are dishwasher safe, has a small footprint, and you can choose from two different colors
Cons: Some people may find the price a bit expensive
Now for making bread and pizza without the need of using your hands the Cuisinart SM-55 stand mixer comes highly recommended. Choose from three different colors, brushed chrome, white, and black. The kitchen mixers made for the average household from a light gauge metal composite material.
You can mix up any dough with this appliance and easily fill up two bread pans. It is lightweight and while in use stands stable and does not have that much vibration or noise. The unit has a 12-speed function, and you can easily dial in the right speed for consistency.
There are also slow speed options available for more delicate mixing. It works with a planetary action and mixes the ingredients without scraping the bowl. The 5.5 QT stainless steel bowls easy to remove as it has a tilt-head. The bowls removed with a twist to lock or unlock. The mixing bowls got handles to make removal easier.
Included with the stand mixer, you receive the stainless steel 5.5 QT mixing bowl, flat mixing paddle, and dough hook, whisk, and user manual with recipes. You can buy additional attachments for the Cuisinart stand mixer the same as with the KitchenAid range.
It will stand nicely on your kitchen counter top as it is only 12 ½ -inches tall weighs 16.5 pounds that may be a bit hefty for some. The mixer has a slow start with a splash guard. This is great when you select a high speed for mixing; keeping all the ingredients in one place and that is the bowl. Another great feature is the fold mode that allows the stand mixer to work in 2 different methods for handling delicate dough to gluten formation. It also includes a pulse mode to combine ingredients for a more crumbly texture.
Another great feature is the auto shut-off 15-minute timer and helps you with your prep work while it operates. Additionally, the overload shut-off works well and prevents the gears and motor from damage. You also receive different ports for all the added accessories you can buy for this stand mixer.
Unique Features and Specifications:
- The Cuisinart SM-55 stand mixers designed with an 800-watt motor,
- It is housed in a die-cast metal design,
- Choose from three colors, brushed chrome, white, or black,
- Has a 12-speed function, gentle-fold function, slow-start, and a 5.5 QT stainless steel bowl with handles,
- Features an auto shut-off 15-minute countdown timer,
- Tilt-back design with three outlets,
- You received included a whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook, splash guard with pouring spout, user manual, and recipe book
- Designed with Head-lift release lever that locks the stand mixer,
- Has on/off, speed, and fold control dial, and
- You receive a 3-year warranty plus a full 5-year motor warranty
Pros: Has adequate power, you receive the basic attachments with extra ones that you can buy, the shield works well, build quality is great and has an excellent warranty
Cons: Not as sleek and sexy when it comes to the design
The Cuisinart SM-70 stand mixer is not just your standard mixer and made from durable die-cast metal with a powerful motor. Choose from three different colors, brushed chrome, white or black. It has a tilt-back head that gives you access to a spring-loaded functionality with super bowl coverage.
It has a large 1,000-watt motor designed for heavy mixing and great for whipping, mixing, and kneading dough. It has a variable 12-speed setting to prevent splattering when used. You receive a 7 QT stainless steel mixing bowl and can easily mix 15 cups of flour with ease. For ease of use, the mixing bowl has a handle.
Aside from the powerful motor and bowl capacity, you receive different attachments to use with your stand mixer. You receive a flat mixing paddle, whisk, dough hook, and the splash guard. The splash guard has a wide spout making pouring easier. You receive three power outlets for different attachments.
It does not have a small footprint and measures 15.5 x 11 x 14.5-inches and weighs 26 pounds. Consumers who have bought this model are pleased with it. Many have minor complaints that the motor runs a bit loud, but has great power when used on a daily basis.
It is not an industrial mixer but serves the purpose well when used in the kitchen.
First-class Features and Specifications:
- Designed with a tilt-back head and top cover,
- Choose from three different colors, white, black, and brushed chrome,
- Has three power outlets for extra attachments,
- The mixing bowl had a 7 QT capacity and made from stainless steel with handles,
- Has a Head-lift release lever to lock the stand mixer securely,
- Designed with gentle fold and smooth start,
- Has 12-speed mixing,
- The 15-minute countdown timer is super and has an auto shut-off function,
- Included you receive a whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook, splash guard with spout, user manual, and recipe book,
- Made from durable die-cast metal and BPA free, and
- You receive a full 5-year motor warranty and a 3-year warranty
Pros: Is a powerful mixer, have a large bowl capacity, can use it for any mixing task, made from durable material and BPA free, the 12-speed is great, the tilt-back head is great, not noisy, and does not move around when used
Cons: Consumes extra space, the 15 cup capacity is understated and only holds up to 10 cups of flours, overheats when used while kneading dough
Compared to other brands available on the market, you may not have a wide selection of color and styles to choose, but these best Cuisinart stand mixers are workhorses when it comes to the kitchen. From doing light mixing, whisking and kneading dough you can find a model to suit your baking needs. They fit easily onto the counter and do not take up loads of space when packed away. They can work through the thickest dough and whip up the egg whites in minutes. They also have the best warranties and customer services when it comes to standing mixers.