Top 5 Kitchenaid Stand Mixers Reviews – Create Some Baking Magic:
If you want to create some baking magic our top 5 Kitchenaid Stand Mixers is sure to replace most of your kitchen tools. They are durable, and the performance is outstanding. For years now, the Kitchenaid stand mixer is one of the most popular brands available on the market.
All of them are well equipped with unique features with powerful motors. Some units give you the needed essentials if you are starting out with cooking and baking. They have different attachments to whiz up some magic in the kitchen and gives you value for your money spent.
So sit down have a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy a magical read as you decide which one of these top 5 Kitchenaid stand mixers will look great in your kitchen.
Our Top 5 Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Selection:
Kitchen Aid’s known for its colorful range and with the KitchenAid Tilt-Head stand mixer you get 20 colors to choose. You will find a color to fit in with your kitchen décor and blends is well. The KSM150PSER is part of the Artisan range designed for using at home and for light use.
This is the best price on Kitchenaid stand mixers available at Amazon and yes for some they are a bit on the costly side. However, with all the attachments you receive included and the great features it is all worth it. The power hub turns into a gastronomic center. You can create pasta and shred Parmesan cheese.
The kitchenaid stand mixer 5 quart bowls made from 5-quart stainless steel and had a handle that you can comfortably place in your hand to use with ease. The KSM150PSER mixes enough dough to made dozens of cookie batches, bread, mashed potatoes and it is dishwasher safe.
It operates with a 59-point Planetary Mixing Action around the bowl to make sure that all the ingredients were mixed well. It has a total of 10 different mixing speeds and works with a 350-watt motor that mixes, stirs, and blends.
- Choose from 20 colors to suit your kitchen décor,
- This powerful hub turns your kitchen into a cooking center and works with 15 optional attachments,
- The stand mixers bowl is made from stainless steel with a handle and enough capacity to mix through loads of dough,
- It works with a 59-point Planetary Mixing Action as it rotates around the bowl to mix ingredients well,
- It has a tilt-head making access to the bowl easier to attach the accessories,
- It stirs wet and dry ingredients, knead dough and whips up cream,
- You receive included a nylon coated flat beater great for mashing, a nylon coated dough hook made for kneading dough, a wire whip for whipping up cream, and a one piece pouring shield that helps when adding ingredients to the bowl and all of these attachments are dishwasher safe, and
- You receive a 1-year replacement warranty.
Pros: 20 available colors, gives you ten mixing speeds, the head tilt back, can create some magical creations in your kitchen with different attachments available, easy to clean, the pour shield helps to prevent a mess when pouring in ingredients
Cons: it does vibrate a bit when used with heavier dough
KitchenAid Stand Mixer 4.5 qt Quart:
For a modern stand mixer, the KitchenAid Classic Series has some stand out features. Unfortunately, the K45SSOB is not available in many colors only in Onyx Black and white. It has the same fashionable steel mixing bowl with a fitting tilt-head making mixing easier.
It works with ten operating speeds, and many of the users love the attachment hub that uses 15 different attachments. You can create some masterpieces in your kitchen that’s for sure. The 59-point Planetary Mixing Action helps to scrape off the last bit of ingredients and mixes it into the mixture.
- The KitchenAid Classic Series has a multipurpose hub you can use with 15 optional attachments,
- The kitchenaid stand mixer 4.5 qt Quart bowls made from 4.5-quarts stainless steel and dishwasher safe,
- It has a tilt-head design,
- It works with a 59-point Planetary Mixing Action to mix all the ingredients into the mixture,
- Included you receive a coated dough hook for kneading dough, a wire whip for whipping up cream, and a nylon coated flat beater for mashing, and does not have a one piece pouring shield,
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe,
- It has a powerful 250-watt motor, and
- You receive a 1-year warranty.
Pros: has a durable stainless steel mixing bowl, the hub allows you to use different attachments, works with Planetary mixing action, not as expensive as the KSM150PSER
Cons: the bowl does not have a handle, not made for mixing heavy dough continuously; some clients had minor complaints with leaking oil
The KitchenAid KP26M1PSL Professional 600 Series Stand mixer is a working horse as it has a powerful 575-watt motor. It has a 10-speed control and mixes its way through anything. The bowls made from 6-quart stainless steel and outfitted with a wide-mouth making pouring easier.
It has a steel curved handle to grip with ease. There is no fuss of anything stuck to the bottom of this bowl as the 67-point Planetary Mixing Action takes care of this. For style in the kitchen, you can choose from 12 colors to fit in with your décor.
The kitchenaid stand mixer 600 seriesKP26M1PSL has a bowl-lift design that is different to the other models mentioned and gives stability when processing thick mixtures. They have also redesigned the gears and gearbox to metal making it a top performer when it comes to standing mixers.
The mixer has an adjustable screw to set the height of the beaters so that you raise or lower them. The bowls held in place with slip over locator pins that snap into place with a sturdy spring latch.
- The KP26M1PSL has a 6-quart stainless steel bowl with enough space to make up to 8 loaves of bread,
- You receive three standard attachments included the Powerknead spiral dough hook, the flat beater, a wire whisk and a plastic pouring shield,
- It works with a 67-point rotation for comprehensive mixing,
- It works with a 10-speed setting and has loads of power with 575-watt motor,
- The power hub accommodates 15 different attachments you can buy optional,
- It measures 7 x 9 x 17-inches and weighs 28 pounds,
- Choose from different colors as the color changes every year, and
- You receive a 1-year warranty.
Pros: works with a powerful motor, the mixing bowl has a wide mouth for ease of use and a steel handle, when the motor gets too warm it shuts off automatically
Cons: the powerful motor operates loud, the accessories you need to hand wash
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer 5 quart:
The KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional 5 Plus has a powerful mixing action that scrapes up every bit of batter as it spins clockwise and the shaft turns counter-clockwise. It has a 450-watt motor and not as powerful as the KP26M1PSL but can still manage large batches of dough with ease. It has a lifting bowl with built-in brackets that fits over the supporting pins.
For ease of use, it has a handle on the bowl on the right side and locks the bowl into place. The bowls made from 5-quart stainless steel and the beater works with a 67-point rotation. As with all the models, it has a 10-speed to use it for different mixing jobs.
Additionally, it has a Soft Start mixing feature and prevents ingredients from splashing out the bowl when you start it up. The attachments are easy to install, and you can buy different attachments for it separately. The KitchenAid stand mixers can stuff sausage, juice, mix, and whisk and do most mixing jobs.
The hubs hinged with a cover that flips up when you need to install the attachments. The only weakness is the motor, as it is loud and the stand mixers on the expensive side. It also has an overload reset that shuts off the motor automatically when overheating. The overload reset function is a great feature to have it you are planning to do loads of baking and cooking.
- The KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional 5 Plus has a direct drive transmission,
- The gears made from metal, and it has an all metal construction,
- The bowls made of 5-quart stainless steel with a wide mouth and handle,
- The hub can use different attachments and has a hinged cover,
- It has a 450-watt motor that operates at ten different speeds,
- It measures 19,5 x 17 x 13-inches,
- Weighs 25 pounds,
- It works with a unique mixing action as it rotates clockwise while the shaft turns anti-clockwise,
- You receive included a flat beater, a stainless steel wire whip, the spiral dough hook, and user manual,
- You receive a 1-year limited warranty.
Pros: it works with a unique scraping action and leaves nothing unturned, the motor is efficient to use with heavy mixing, and the hinged hub cover is great
Cons: the KV25GOXER operates with a powerful motor and a bit loud; it does not have a small footprint and can take up loads of space
The Pro Line KitchenAid KSM7586PSR is one of the best professional stand mixers on the market. If you do loads of baking and cooking, this mixer is the one you should buy. This powerful appliance has received excellent KitchenAid Stand Mixer reviews.
The Pro Line can do different tasks from whisking two eggs to kneading large batches of dough. You can place up to 16 cups of flour and knead 8 pounds of dough in the 7-quart bowl. You lift out the bowl by using the handle on the bowl, and it does not tilt back.
The design is sleek, and you can buy them in different colors to suit your kitchen décor. It weighs 32 pounds and on the heavy side, so you need to find a place for it to stand on the countertop. It is taller than your standard tilt head mixers, as you need to lift out the bowl.
The KSM7586PSR stand mixer has a powerful 1.3 horsepower motor and delivers .44 horsepower into the bowl when used. This is a powerful motor and handles most mixing jobs with ten different speeds. One thing that many users has noticed when comparing this model to the other models the motor runs quietly.
You receive standard three attachments, but you can buy a long line of attachments separately to do different tasks such as making homemade pasta and milling grains. You can even buy an ice cream maker attachment. The other problem is that this mixer does not clean easily compared to the other models.
The bowl is dishwasher-safe the included attachments and the appliance itself is not.
- The Pro Line KitchenAid KSM7586PSR stand mixer is a professional mixer with a 7-quart stainless steel bowl,
- It is sold in 4 different colors that change every year,
- The motor is powerful and works with 1.3 horsepower and engineered with quiet operation,
- It has a 10-speed slide control,
- The gears are made from metal,
- The design is bowl lift and your raise the bowl for mixing and lower it to remove it,
- It has an electronic speed sensor to maintain the speed selected,
- It comes with lock motor protection safeguarding and automatically shuts down when the motor overheat,
- You receive included the mixing bowl, a stainless steel wire elliptical whip, a coated steel wire beater, a pouring shield, a coated steel dough hook, and the user manual, and
- You receive a 5-year warranty on this model.
Pros: it has a powerful motor that handles all kitchen jobs, the professional bowl lift design makes it easier for you to remove the bowl, and the 10-speed slide control is great
Cons: very expensive and some users are still complaining that it is on the loud side
How to Choose Your KitchenAid:
No matter what KitchenAid stand mixer model you choose, you are getting a durable, sturdy, and high-quality appliance to help you with what you love doing the best cooking and baking. It is an icon for all home cooks and chefs around the world.
KitchenAid has been around for many years and nearly a century old. They are easy to use as all you need to do add the ingredients and mix them together. So sit back and relax with your glass of wine as this appliance takes care of the rest.
They are stylish as you can find one in the range to fit in with your kitchen décor with the different colors available. The attachment hub is one of the main features on all the models. The different attachments available are growing and started out at 12 and reached 15 already.
They are easy to clean most of them at least and leave you with a clean workspace, and most of the accessories and the mixing bowl are dishwasher safe. All the available models give you even mixing, and the motor wattage and capacity varies.
Everyone has different needs when it comes to baking. All of the models mentioned here have the same style with advanced technology, but the power, size, design, and capacity varies.
The tilt-head design gives you full access to the mixing bowl, and many do not come with handles and great for adding ingredients. They are sturdy and leave a little mess as the beater remains above the mixing bowl. For limited space, this is your best option as it is not that tall.
The bowl-lift design is found in the professional range and ideal for adding ingredients and just as sturdy as the tilt-head design. They have more powerful motors and bigger mixing bowls. They do take up more space as they are higher than the classic ones and if you are a chef or bake every day, this is the one to have.
With these Kitchenaid, stand mixers you too can create some baking magic in your kitchen. They are reliable stand mixers made from durable material, and the choice of colors is outstanding. They present you with new colors every year. Some of them are expensive, but you can find the best cheap stand mixer among our stand mixer selection here with us. Watch the space as we go on a magical journey to bring you more information on the KitchenAid and other top stand mixers available from other brands. We hope that our Top 5 Kitchenaid Stand Mixers have helped you to make an informative decision if you need an appliance to help you with all your creative baking.