How to Make Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Stand Mixer?
As we already have discussed, there are more than 15 attachments for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, and each of these accessories has their unique purposes. To make any dish/ recipe at home, the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer lets you do, with required ingredients one can create professional looking and tasty meals at home. Both spicy, as well as the sweet recipe, can be made at home, but for that, one must know all these different kinds of attachments.
For that, here we are discussing making ice cream.
Let’s see How to Make Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Stand Mixer?
There are various methods for making ice cream, but when you are using a stand mixer, it is even easier to make the ice cream in it. For that one requires essential ingredients and preparation time.
Here are required ingredients to make Blackberries Ice Cream:
2 cups Blackberries
3/4 cup sugar
For Ice Cream Base:
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
Blackberries Ice Cream Recipe:
- Step 1: First of all blend the berries along with the sugar, until they are mixed into a nice smooth dough-kind-of
- Step 2: Keep the blended berries in the refrigerator for minimum 2 hours. Do not keep them for more time otherwise; they will enhance the flavor in the ice cream.
- Step 3: Mix sugar and milk in the stand mixer bowl well.
- Step 4: Now add the whipped cream in it and mix more.
- Step 5: Add blackberry mixture from the refrigerator.
- Step 6: No add you KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment freezer bowl in the stand mixer.
- Step 7: Now place the dasher in the freezer bowl and then attach it to the stand mixer.
- Step 8: Blend the mixture well for at least 25 – 30 minutes.
You will know around 20 minutes that the ice cream is ready!